GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
We accept lifestyle, fashion, automotive and written submissions.
- We like to see different variations of outfits, all editorials must have a minimum of 3 different looks
- All submissions should be between 6-8 images. A maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen unless it is a special feature.
- Always submit your images in low-resolution attachments: jpg only, 1024 pixels on the longest edge and no borders or watermarks please.
- Include the photographer’s name and title story. If you are a makeup artist or not the photographer, please confirm and send us a permission or release from the photographer or person who owns the copyright to the images.
- For ALL submissions, wardrobe and team credits are required.
- We accept only unpublished and exclusive editorials.
- You may also submit “behind the scenes” images, editorial short films etc.
- By submitting your work and being accepted, you grant us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, advertisements, social media and any other format or medium in the creation of BMQ magazine. Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We receive a large amount of submissions and try to review everything in a timely manner; please be patient, you will be notified about your submission within 1 week.
- Final decisions are based on quality of work, relevance, professionalism and available space of the current issue.
- BMQ magazine reserves the right to accept or deny any submission we receiveCONTRIBUTING WRITER SUBMISSON:We are interested and looking for guest writers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing for us, please send us an email at: email@example.com with the headline “Writer Submission” and include samples of your work or portfolio for us to review.
DESIGNER / BRAND SUBMISSION OR COLLABORATION:
If you are a designer or clothing brand interested in being featured, please send us your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Designer Submission” or “Brand Submission” including product images or look book and a link to your website with a brief bio.